maandag 12 november 2012

Hello!

Hello World,

I will start with introducing myself to all of you.

My name is Dionne and i`m 22 years old. A few months ago i moved to Wassenaar (Holland) where i`m living with my boyfriend and two cats Simba & Nala. I`m a financial student & work part-time in The Hague.

Since several months i`m following a few bloggers and thats where i got my interest and love for blogging. This will be my first blog and i1m now sure wich way i want to go, will it be beauty, fashion or something else?

For now this is enough, i hope you will enjoy my blog in the future!

P.s: my english isn`t that great, so my spelling & gramatic will be wrong sometimes.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat is het mooie aan een blog, je mag er mee doen wat je wil! Leuk dat je begonnen bent, ik ben nieuwsgierig wat voor blogs je zoal gaat plaatsen :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Bedankt voor je lieve berichtje:) ik zou zeggen blijf me volgen!

      X

      Verwijderen