zondag 6 januari 2013

Make-up, cover up or??


Make-up, do you use it on a daily- weekly- or monthly base? And when you put your make-up on, is it to cover up your flaws, just because it makes you feel better or something else?

personnaly i don`t use make-up on a daily base. I only use make-up when i have a special occasion or to make me feel better that day. When i put it on to make me feel better, i just put it on to cover up my flaws which make me insecure that day. A little masacara, eyeshadow/ eyeliner, concealer and lipstick will make my day on those moments, and sometimes just a lipstick is enough for me. When i have a special occasion i will use just a little more, i will start with concealer and my foundation, after that i will put some eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara on, and to finish it all i will use some blush and a bright lipstick.



The products i use are very different, some are very expensive and some are cheap. The last few months i`ve noticed i`m not willing to spend big bugs on make-up anymore. Nowadays i find make-up from brands like Catrice and Essence just as good as the more expensive ones. The only product i`m not willing to spend less on is my mascara. My sensitive eyes will  just endure mascara better from brands like Dior and Estee Lauder.




I do wanna use make-up more often though, but most of the times i just forget to put make-up on or when i do remember i just don`t have any time left to put it on. I think i have to start to use mascara and a lipstick on a daily base, just a little but it will make a huge diffrence in the end.

So tell me, how often and how much make-up do you use?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten